Lynx Studio Technology LM-PRE4 Four Channel Mic/Line Input Module
This Lynx Studio Technology product not in stock.
Please inquire about lead-times to order any Lynx item.
For the first time, Lynx Technology designed and built a microphone preamp to compliment the capabilities of the Aurora(n). The LM-PRE4 not only adds the flexibility of four channels of mic/line/Hi-Z inputs, but also adds an additional four channels of A/D conversion. The LM-PRE4 is sonically matched for the Aurora(n) with all the transparency, detail and flexibility you’ve come to expect from Lynx. The convenience and utility of this new high performance preamp not only compliments the interface, but when combined with the Aurora(n)’s built in microSD recorder the LM-PRE4 transforms the Aurora(n) into a stand-alone mobile recording device. With a total of 16 ins (8 preamp ins plus 8 line ins) and 8 line outs, the Aurora(n) PRE 1608 comes with two LM-PRE4’s in either Thunderbolt or USB. The LM-PRE4 and the Aurora(n) PRE 1608 are available now.
Four-channel microphone/line/HI-Z input module for Aurora(n)
• On-board four-channel Aurora(n) A/D conversion directly coupled to preamp out
• Transformerless, transparent design
• Up to 68.6dB gain in 1dB increments
• Low noise (-129dBu EIN) microphone input
• Independent 48V phantom power, phase, high-pass filter, and pad for each channel
• Dedicated line level signal path provides performance identical to ANAIO8