Audio-Technica AT 8202 In-Line Attenuators LOT OF FOUR ON SALE
- Sale! Buy this lot of (4) AT8202 for $79.99, reg $151.96
- Perfect for padding the output of your four channel mic preamp!
- The Audio-Technica AT8202 Adjustable In-line Attenuator is designed to prevent balanced low-impedance microphones from overloading electronics having low to mid impedance inputs in high-SPL applications. The adjustable attenuator is designed to assure the proper match of the microphone to the inputs of mixing consoles and portable recording devices without experiencing input overload of the electronics due to high-level signals. The AT8202 is compatible for use in phantom power applications.
- Prevents overload of sensitive input stages
- Provides -10 dB, -20 dB or -30 dB attenuation
- Compatible for use in phantom power applications
- Durable steel case provides optimum shielding from hum
- For use with balanced Lo-Z microphones
- Can be plugged directly into an XLRF-type chassis-mount connector
Useful if you want to hit your mic input with a hot signal. Insert this after the output so you don't clip your A/D converter.
|Input Impedance||1000 ohms (-10 dB)|
|Output Impedance||200 ohms (-10 dB)|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz|
|Attenuation||-10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB|
|Weight||2.8 oz (80 grams)|
|Dimensions||3.94" (100 mm) long,
0.75" (19 mm) diameter