Universal Audio OX Stomp Guitar Pedal
UAFX OX Stomp in stock! We ship fast! No tax!
Get perfectly miked amp tones and effects, from a pedal
Standing on the shoulders of our award-winning OX Amp Top Box, Universal Audio's OX Stomp
Dynamic Speaker Emulator pedal gives ‘amp-in-a-box’ modelers a packed pro studio full of authentic-sounding guitar cabinets, mics, room modeling, and studio-quality effects — right at your feet.
Say Goodbye to Static-Sounding IRs
Going far beyond the one-dimensional captures of Impulse Response systems, only UA’s groundbreaking Dynamic Speaker Modeling convincingly emulates speaker breakup, drive, and cone cry — providing harmonics and sonic complexity indistinguishable from a perfectly studio-miked speaker cabinet.
Experience Award-winning Room Emulation
In addition to expertly placed close condenser, dynamic, and ribbon mics on your cabs, OX Stomp is the only effects pedal to offer a complete selection of room mics with Dynamic Room Modeling. This gives you the authentic experience of pushing air while recording your cranked amp in a world-class tracking room.
Expand the Tones of any Amp-in-a-Box Modeler
Whether you're using a UAFX amp emulator pedal or other popular amp modelers, multi-effects, or profilers - even your favorite amp's preamp line out, OX Stomp gives you over 100 curated RIG setups, giving you inspiring sounds for any amp type or genre, right out of the box.*
Enjoy Studio-Quality Effects
Beyond mic and speaker cabinet modeling, Ox Stomp also lets you craft stunning guitar sounds with UA effects like genuine 1176 compression, plate reverb, chorus, flange, three delay types, and four-band EQ with high and low-cut filters.
Customize your OX Stomp with a Full-Featured Mobile App
With the UAFX Control app, easily swap cabs and mics, fine-tune effects, assign RIG presets, and configure footswitches to instantly toggle sounds and/or effects, for a pro studio's worth of tones on your pedalboard.
Add a Studio Full of Vintage & Modern Cabs and Microphones
With its generous complement of 22 cabinets and six microphones, OX Stomp gives you many, many tones.
● 1x10 Black Cha (Fender Super Champ w/ vintage Fender 'Blue')
● 1x12 Blue J ('55 Fender Tweed Deluxe w/ vintage Jensen P12R)
● 1x12 GB25 ('55 Fender Tweed Deluxe w/ vintage Celestion 'Greenback')
● 1x12 Blu 15 ('55 Fender Tweed Deluxe w/ reissue Celestion Alnico
● 1x12 Black D-ux (Mid-'60s Fender Deluxe Reverb w/ vintage Oxford
● 1x12 Black GB30 (Fender Princeton II w/ Celestion G12H)
● 2x10 V-ux (Late-'60s Fender Vibrolux w/ stock vintage Fender 'Blues')
● 2x12 Two Verb (Late-'60s Fender Twin Reverb w/ vintage Jensen
● 2x12 Black 8H (Custom Altec cabinet w/ vintage Altec 8H Series IIs)
● 2x12 Ace Top (Mid-'60s Vox AC30 w/ vintage Celestion 'SIlver
● 2x12 Boutique D65 (Two-Rock extension cab w/ Celestion G12-65s)
● 2x12 Alnico 50 (Fender closed-back extension cab w/ Eminence
● 4x10 Bman ('59 Fender Bassman w/ reissue Jensen P10Rs)
● 4x12 GB25 Thick (Late '60s Marshall w/ vintage Celestion 25-watt
● 4x12 GB25 Punch (Late '60s Marshall w/ vintage Celestion 25-watt
● 4x12 Super 80 ('80s Marshall w/ Celestion 80-watt Classic Leads)
● 4x12 White 75 ('80s Marshall w/ Celestion 75-watt Creambacks)
● 1x12 JBG 125 (Custom-made 'D' cab w/ vintage JBL G-125)
● 2x12 JBF 120 (Late '60s Fender Twin Reverb w/ vintage JBL D-120Fs)
● 4x12 GB 30 (Marshall '100' birch cab w/ Celestion 30-watt
● 4x12 UK VEE 30 (Marshall 1960 TV cab w/ Celestion Vintage 30s)
● 4x12 CA VEE 30 (Mesa/Boogie Recto large cab w/ Celestion Vintage
All product names used here are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Universal Audio Inc. or the OX Stomp Dynamic Speaker Emulator product. These trademarks are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Universal Audio's sound model development for the OX Stomp Dynamic Speaker Emulator.
*Note that OX Stomp is designed for instrument and line level only — it's not a speaker load or power attenuator. OX Stomp Dynamic Speaker Emulator requires modern 400 mA isolated power supply (sold separately.)
● The most authentic sounding speaker, cab, mic, and room tones ever emulated in a stompbox
● Authentic speaker modeling including speaker breakup, drive, and cone cry
● Over 100 curated RIGs perfect for any amp emulator or genre for endless inspiration
● Studio-quality effects including genuine UA 1176 compression, plate reverb, EQ, and stereo delay (dual, crossover, ping-pong) for perfectly produced tones
● UAFX Control app for fine-tuning mics, effects, and footswitch configurations
● Silent switching, buffered bypass, analog dry through
Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400 mA minimum (sold separately)
Inputs: 2 x 1/4” TS
Outputs: 2 x 1/4” TS
USB Type-C for updates via computer
Height: 2.56” (6.5 cm)
Width: 3.62” (9.2 cm)
Depth: 5.55” (14.1 cm)
Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.588 kg)