Focal Trio11 Be Powered Studio Monitor - single
Focal Trio11 Be 3-way high power monitor
THE LOUDSPEAKER DEDICATED TO NEARFIELD AND MIDFIELD
With all new speaker drivers (5” midrange and 10” subwoofer) with high efficiency and power handling, the Focal Trio11 Be monitor enjoys all of Focal's very latest technologies when it comes to acoustics and electronics: TMD and NIC technologies; optimized vents that promote dynamic control and perfect bass definition; high excursion, enabling even more linearity of the subwoofer.
Thanks to its class G amplification, Trio11 Be delivers a high SPL (118dB at 1m) and offers a great versatibility of use and installation configurations in nearfield AND midfield applications. The Focal Trio11 Be produces extremely precise sound reproduction and stereo image.
Bass - 300 watt, class G
Midrange - 150 watt, class G
Tweeter - 100 watt, class AB
With an extended bandwidth (30 Hz-40 kHz), this loudspeaker is also composed of a 3-way monitor and a 2-way monitor which lets you check the mix transfer sound quality thanks to FOCUS mode.
The aluminium plate incorporating the tweeter and woofer is adjustable 360 degrees, in 90 degree increments, so the Trio11 can be used either vertically or horizontally. This makes it possible to optimize the monitor's performance based on its positioning in the room and the room acoustics.
- High SPL: 118 dB @ 393/8'' (1m).
- FOCUS Mode: two monitors in one with remote switchover.
- Pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: very low directivity, linearity, dynamics.
- W composite sandwich cone on woofer and subwoofer: neutral sound, no distortion.
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel: optimum acoustical integration.
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks.
- Ultra-low distortion and noise.
- The 3-way monitor provides a flawless control of the entire audio spectrum (30 Hz – 40 kHz).
- The 2-way monitor, with a frequency response of 90 Hz to 20 kHz, makes it possible to check the transfer quality of mixes on systems with a limited frequency bass response (televisions, computers, cars, etc.)
Dimensions: 25" x 14" x 18"
Weight: 82 lbs