Ferrofish Pulse16 16X16 AD/DA & ADAT Converter
With the Pulse16 we are continuing our tradition of high quality but affordable AD/DA converters. The Pulse16 offers 16 x16 fully balanced analog inputs and outputs and processes levels of up to +20 dBu in professional studio quality.
Four ADAT I/O ports are available as digital interfaces, so that all 16 x16 analog channels can still be used even at 96 kHz.
Full Control and easy Operation
Via the headphone output at the front any mono or stereo signal of the Pulse16 can be listened to. The two TFT displays always allow precise control of the signals through a well-structured display of all 32 levels.
The Pulse16 also has the innovative and self-explanatory operating concept that makes working with our A32 converter a straightforward process.
In addition to current Cirrus Logic converter chips, the Pulse16 operates with an active digital jitter elimination, which compensates shifts (jitter) in the audio signal and thus results in a significant sound improvement.
- Cirrus Logic 24 Bit / 192 kHz converter
- 16 x16 channels analog I/O
- 16 x16 channels ADAT I/O (8 x TOSLINK optical for SMUX 2 operation)
- All analog I/O at 96 kHz
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- MIDI I/O for remote connection
- Routing matrix
- 2 x TFT screens allow complete control of all levels and settings on the device
- Active-jitter-elimination circuit
- Input gain of all analog channels switchable in 1dB steps (-8 dBu to +20 dBu)
- Output level of all analog channels switchable in 1dB steps (-8 dBu to +20 dBu)
- Headphone out
- 19“, 1 RU
One Converter – Three Concepts
The Pulse16 converters are available in three different versions: as Pulse16 with ADAT, as Pulse16 MX with ADAT and MADI and as Pulse16 DX with additional DANTE interfaces.
This means that 16 x16 analog inputs and outputs can be integrated in almost any digital environment and, in the case of MADI, also very comfortably via SFP modules.