Avantone Pro CLA-100 Studio Power Amplifier
This Avantone item not currently in stock - please contact us for lead times
The high-performance no-compromise power amplifier
The newest addition to the CLA family of products, the 100 watt RMS per channel CLA-100 is a robust, convection-cooled, 1U rack mounted amplifier with the classic sound of hi-fi and studio AB class amplifiers. Similar to its more powerful brother, the CLA-100 is powered with an oversized toroidal transformer and populated with high-quality Japanese filter caps; driven by a classic complement of power MOSFETs for a detailed high end.
The CLA-100 is a miniature workhorse, delivering 100 Watt RMS at less than 1%THD+Noise (1kHz) into 8 ohms per channel. Razor flat response of +/-0.25dB from 20Hz to 30kHz at full rated power.
The CLA-100 Studio Reference Amplifier is designed to be used in a studio environment requiring high power output with no fan noise. The CLA-100 has zero fan noise, as it’s convection cooled — which makes it perfectly suited for control room installation.
- 100 watts at 8 ohms, 245 watts bridged into 8 ohms
- XLR Inputs with Link Output per Channel
- Convection-cooled design for silent operation
- Frequency Response: 20-30Khz +/- 0.25Db
- Output Power: 100W into 8Ω / 245W bridged into 8Ω
- Distortion: 0.3% THD+N, 1Khz (1% At Rated Input)
- Impedance: 20KΩ
- Amplifier: Class AB
- Dimensions: 19”w x 10.25”d x 1.75”h
- Weight: 14.8 lbs