TC Electronic Clarity M Stereo and 5.1 Audio Loudness Meter
- Professional stereo and 5.1 audio meter for mixing, mastering and post production
- 7” high resolution LCD display for precision metering in all studio environments
- USB connection for hassle-free VST*, Audio Units and AAX* plug-in metering
- Compliant with all major broadcast standards including ITU BS.1770-4, ATSC A/85, EBU R128, TR-B32 and OP-59
- 6 input channels of unbalanced AES3 digital audio on 75 Ohm BNC connectors for broadcast-grade 5.1 metering
- Legendary LM6 Loudness Radar Meter provides all essential loudness monitoring information on a single screen
- State-of-the-art true peak meter identifies clipping in DACs, CODECs and downstream filters
- Downmix compliance meter based on TC ELECTRONIC's industry-standard loudness measurement algorithms
- Precision stereo/surround correlation meters
- High accuracy real time analyzer with 1/3 octave resolution
- Detailed statistics overview for all key loudness measuring parameters
- Provision for custom logo on LCD display
- RAM-mount compatible for wall or ceiling mounting (not included)
- Stereo Optical Input for TOSLink* source
- General purpose input (GPI) for meter reset
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
The perfect audio toolbox for music creation and sound for picture, CLARITY M helps you make those crucial mix and mastering decisions.
• Stereo and 5.1 Audio Meter for Mixing, Mastering and Post Production
• 7" High Resolution Display for Precision Metering
• USB Connection for Seamless Plug-In Metering
Meter with Precision
Naturally no piece of equipment can replace your ears, but precise metering allows you to visually confirm specific details about your mix, making the process of setting optimum signal levels both quicker and easier.
With the CLARITY M you get a wealth of dedicated meters, that can greatly help you improve your mix - and with the 7" high-resolution screen, you are sure to always get maximum precision and definition in the readouts.
By providing you with both that quick overview and the ever-important fine points at a glance, the precision meters of the CLARITY M is perfectly suited for any mixing or mastering job - whether it's for music, picture or drama.
Free Your DAW
Most plug-ins, like reverbs and compressors, you only fire up a few times during a session; you adjust the appropriate parameters and close the plug-in once you're done in order to save precious screen real-estate.
Your metering tools, however, need to be in plain sight at all times. The CLARITY M connects seamlessly with your DAW workflow via a USB connection and allows you to get precise readouts from any output, you need.
With the visual feedback of your mix pushed to a permanent screen, you no longer need to move plug-in windows around to have both your sequencer, effects and meters visible. CLARITY M is quite simply the perfect integration of two worlds.
What’s new in 2.0?
The free software update for Clarity M will take your metering to the next level. The update is highly music oriented and adds a string of requests from the user community. Click here to read more.
With the high resolution LCD display of the CLARITY M, you're readout will always be crisp and clear. Unparalleled in functions, the CLARITY M provides a veritable audio toolbox to help you make the right mix and mastering decisions - in any studio environment. All the meters below are available out-of-the-box, no additional licenses required. Click here for Info