SPL Madicon MADI to USB Interface
Madicon is a USB3 digital interface connecting up to 64 inputs and 64 outputs via USB to the computer.
Madicon introduces SmartMADI®, which allows daisy chaining Madison 16-ch AD/DA converters and communicating sample rate changes through the MADI stream.
It features an additional optical Toslink output for channels 1/2 to allow connection to a DAC in the control room while the Madisons operate in the recording rooms. Instead of many analog wires with expensive wall connectors only two tiny MADI cables are required.
- Up to 64 input & output channels
- Additional optical Stereo Output (Ch1/2)
- 24 Bit / up to 192 kHz
- Hi-Speed USB with Detector-LED
- USB 3, USB 2 and USB-C compatible
- USB bus powered
- Internal/external clock switch
- External clock Lock-LED
- Windows & Mac
- Low-latency monitoring (FPGA Monitoring Mixer)
- Control room mixer and six headphones mixers
- Intuitive and fast workflow
- 128 channels MADI stream metering
- MADI-Splitter – one signal can distributed to up to 63 channels
- Plus many game-changing features
- Recording without DAW - direct to drive
- Automatic Rec Enable
- Display of remaining recording time
- Automatic file labelling
- Solo pre listen