Shure Beta 181/C SDC Cardioid Microphone ON SALE
The precision-engineered BETA®181 is a versatile condenser instrument microphone with interchangeable polar pattern capsule options.
The Shure BETA 181C is an ultra-compact, small-diaphragm side-address Cardioid condenser microphone, designed for discreet placement and control in live and studio environments. Typical applications include drum overhead, piano, general acoustic instruments.
Optional interchangeable supercardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional capsules for superior versatility, the small diaphragm design provides superior audio with consistent, textbook polar responses in a form factor small enough to get close to the source in the tightest conditions.
- Optional interchangeable polar pattern capsules attach to a compact preamplifier with integrated XLR connections for the ultimate in low-profile application flexibility .
- Beta 181/C ships with one Cardioid capsule and one XLR preamplifier. Other capsules available separately for custom flexibility.)
- Precision-engineered, compact side-address design features innovative locking ring to provide secure connection between capsule and preamplifier
- Frequency response tailored for wide dynamic range applications for use in high SPL environments
- Furnished with stand adapter, windscreen and carrying case (carrying case will securely protect up to four polar pattern capsule.