Redco DB25 96 pt TT Patchbay 1 OF 2 USED ITEM
USED ITEM - 1 of 2
ONE OF THE TWO SLIM PLASTIC STRIPS USED TO COVER LABELS IS NOT INCLUDED. OTHERWISE IS IN GOOD PHYSICAL CONDITION. PASSES AUDIO SIGNALS JUST LIKE A NEW ONE! YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY YOUR OWN LABELS TOO!
96pt TT Patchbay with DB25 25 pin D-sub connectors on rear
Features And Benefits
- Redco 96 point Bantam Patchbay has two rows of 48 Bantam Jacks in 1U of rack space. The TT connectors are stereo spaced for easy identification.
- The R196-D25PG 1U patchbay connects to equipment and outboard gear utilizing the industry standard 25 pin D-sub Tascam pinout on all rear D-sub connectors.
- Programmable Grounding/Normalling switches are easily accessed from top of the chassis.
- Convenient cable support tray for cable stress relief is part of the patchbay frame.
- Will work properly with AES digital signals
- All 25 pin D-sub securing hardware is American 4-40 threading