Redco DB25 96 pt TT Patchbay 2 OF 2 USED ITEM
USED ITEM - 2 of 2
ONE SLIM PLASTIC STRIP USED TO COVER LABELS IS NOT INCLUDED. OTHERWISE IS IN GOOD PHYSICAL CONDITION. YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY YOUR OWN LABELS TOO! PASSES AUDIO SIGNALS JUST LIKE A NEW ONE!
96pt TT Patchbay with DB25 25 pin D-sub connectors on rear
Features And Benefits
- Redco 96 point Bantam Patchbay has two rows of 48 Bantam Jacks in 1U of rack space. The TT connectors are stereo spaced for easy identification.
- 1U patchbay connects to equipment and outboard gear utilizing industry standard 25 pin D-sub Tascam pinout on all rear D-sub connectors.
- Programmable Grounding/Normalling switches are easily accessed from the top of the chassis.
- Convenient cable support tray for cable stress relief is part of the patchbay frame.
- Will work properly with AES digital signals
- All 25 pin D-sub securing hardware is American 4-40 threading