Cascade Fat Head BE Stereo Pair Ribbon Microphones
The FAT HEAD BE Stereo Pair offers the same famous FAT HEAD sound (sonically the same as all of the other stock FAT HEADS) featuring the same ribbon motor and transformer - less aluminum case, wood box and premium shockmount. The FAT HEAD BE has been described by Guitar Player Magazine as the new go to microphone for recording guitar.
- Stereo pair
- Included Blumlein Stereo Bar
- SAME FAMOUS FAT HEAD SOUND (sonically the same as all of the stock FAT HEAD series)
- Same ribbon motor and transformer - less aluminum case, wood box and premium shockmount
- Type: Ribbon Microphone
- Ribbon type & Dimensions: 99% Pure aluminum, 2.5 micron, 1 3/4" X 3/16"
- Polar pattern: Figure 8 Symmetrical design
- Sensitivity: -56 db +/- 2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 Ohms
- Max.SPL (1% THD @1000 Hz): 135 dB
- Connector: 3-Pin male XLR
- Size: Diameter: 3" (O.D. grill), overall length 6 1/2", 1" (O.D. body)