Audio-Technica ATM25LE Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphone ON SALE
Save on this Limited Edition Microphone! One Only!
To celebrate Audio-Technica’s 50th Anniversary, A-T has brought back its classic ATM25, offering it exclusively as a limited edition ATM25/LE Anniversary Microphone in a silver-colored metallic finish with blue accents. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each limited edition ATM25/LE.
A natural with high SPLs, the ATM25/LE hypercardioid dynamic is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass and other highly dynamic instruments. Its rich, warm low-frequency response gives the microphone excellent presence. The microphone is equipped with a rare earth magnet and a tight hypercardioid polar pattern. It includes an integral stand clamp to provide secure mounting.
- Exclusive 50th anniversary edition in silver-colored metallic finish with serial number etched on the surface
- Ideal for kick drum, toms, and other highly dynamic instruments
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Multi-level grille and rugged construction
- Offers very full sound on close-up vocals and dialogue
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
ELEMENT Dynamic POLAR PATTERN Hypercardioid FREQUENCY RESPONSE 30-15,000 Hz OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY –54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa IMPEDANCE 600 ohms WEIGHT 390 g (13.8 oz) DIMENSIONS 117.5 mm (4.63") long,
41.0 mm (1.61") diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type ACCESSORIES FURNISHED Integral stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE R2