Hear Back Personal Monitor Mixer
Hear Technologies Four Pack - In Stock - Call for price
Hear Technologies has designed a new personal monitor mixer system called
the Hear Back. It changes the way monitor mixing is accomplished on stage
or auditorium; as well as in the studio. Imagine getting your mix exactly
the way you want it. With the Hear Back, you save time and get the sound
just right, the first time. This affordable system is perfect for headphones,
wired and wireless in-ear monitors, or conventional floor monitors.
A basic Hear
Back system consists of a Hub and personal Mixers connected using standard
CAT5E cables. A single Hub supplies signal and power to a maximum of eight
Mixers. That’s one for you and everybody in the band. If that’s
not enough, the Hubs can be daisy-chained using the HearBus In and Out
for virtually unlimited system size. The Hear Back Hub can accept analog
input signals from audio mixers, auxiliary, matrix, monitor, and/or direct
The ADAT input can come from digital audio workstations, digital recorders,
or digital mixers. For front of house or remotely located digital mixers,
we also have the Extreme Extender ADAT In/Out that converts ADAT optical,
which has very limited distance, to the HearBus for transmission of up
to 500 feet.
Our solution, Hear Back, has several key advantages:
Virtually unlimited system size
• Very attractive pricing
• Excellent audio fidelity
• Built-in DSP Limiter
• Very long digital lines possible without loss of audio quality
• Audio inputs ADAT, analog, and the HearBus are switch selectable
from the front panel.
• Local control of up to ten channels of audio (8 inputs plus
a stereo Aux input) Master Volume (controls the level to the headphones,
line outs and the Aux input to the line outputs)
• Built-in DSP Limiter (designed as a “brick wall”
limiter for hearing protection and to protect monitor wedges from overload)
• Headphone amplifier fault indicator in case of over temperature,
or a short, the red LED comes on to alert the user something is a problem.
• A second visual trouble shooting aid for the user is the Bus
• Link Indicators – Whenever two pairs of mono inputs are
linked for stereo operation the link LED is illuminated
• Standard CAT5E power and signal Connection, cost effective,
simple, non-obtrusive way to connect eight channels of audio. The Cable
is held in place with a “built-in cable strain relief”
• Balanced Line-Outs, Mono/Stereo
• Stereo AUX In
• Built-in Mic Stand Mount may be mounted to a standard mic stand
or clipped onto a stand extension bar or clip
• High Power – Low Distortion Headphone Amplifiers
• One of the industry's most powerful headphone amplifiers
Back system is available in a pre-packaged set called the Four Pack.
Mixers, Hubs and cables are also availble separately. The Hear
Back Four Pack includes 4 Mixers, 1 Hub, 4 - 50 foot CAT5e cables, and
a Hear Back analog DA-88 style cable.
BEST SELLER: Hear Back Four Pack
In Stock! Please call for a price quote.
Portland Oregon Hear Technology dealer
information, including hook-up diagrams, check out the Hear
Audio © 2003 - 2013 All Rights Reserved